Rs. 199 / drink
How Can Happy Ratio Help Me Lose Weight?
When it comes to weight loss it is all about the calories you consume and the quality of those calories. You can get your calories from rice, pastas, eggs, vegetables and juices which can be high in carbs or from Happy Ratio. It provides 400 calories of high quality balanced nutrients in a protein-carb-fat ratio which is optimal for helping you lose weight. Each serve of Happy Ratio has complete nutrition in precise quantities so it’s easier to measure your calorie intake.
How Often Should I Consume Happy Ratio To Lose Weight?
The quantity you consume depends your weight loss goal. There are 3 broad programs which we recommend to help you on your weight loss journey:
2 Boxes (20 Drinks) / month for First-Time Users
Consume your first 20 drinks in a month. Why 20? Because it allows you to try both the flavours, develop the taste for habitual consumption and get into a healthy habit in order to lose weight.
4 Boxes (40 Drinks) / month for Fat Loss Users
To lose fat and consequently weight, you should consume fewer calories than you're burning. This program helps you lose weight by keeping count and making your health a daily habit:
- Breakfast & Dinner - Take 1 pack of Happy Ratio at breakfast and at dinner from Monday to Friday. Yes! You will have cravings but most of this psychological impulse will slowly wean off as you start to lose all the extra fat that you have put on.
- Rules for Lunch
- Have meals during the day in the following proportions
- 1/3rd protein (chicken, eggs, cottage cheese, etc),
- 1/3rd beans (lentils, black beans, other beans),
- 1/3rd vegetables (any type)
- Include healthy oils ( extra virgin olive oil) as a dressing
- You can have as much of this at one meal time as your body needs. Don't starve yourself.
- Avoid any white food item during the workweek. This means no types of bread, rice or pasta!
- Don’t drink sugary calories. Avoid milk as it’s insulinemic response impedes weight loss.
- Don’t have coffee after 3 pm. We need you to start sleeping well. A good night's sleep will make a big difference in your fat loss journey.
- Rules for the Week
- Do Intermittent Fasting and eat within a 10-hour window. Your first non-water meal or drink will break your fast. Make sure you don’t eat 4 hours before going to bed.
- Rules for the Weekend
- THIS IS IMPORTANT! Make Saturdays your Faturdays. Whatever you crave eating during the week, have it on your Faturday. Eat it until you are sick of it. You need an outlet and this is a disciplined way of doing it. The remaining 6 days, however, eat clean. Remember the good system which you stick to is better than the perfect system you don’t!
How Should I Make It?
- Pour 1 glass (300 ml) chilled water to your shaker/blender
- Empty the Happy Ratio sachet into your shaker/blender
- Shake or Blend until mix dissolves
What Flavour Should I Try?
We have seen chocolate lovers become regular vanilla drinkers and vanilla lovers subscribe to the chocolate flavour! We recommend trying both so you develop a palate for variety.
What is Happy Ratio Made Of?
WHEY PROTEIN - Derived from milk, whey is the most researched complete protein source in the world because it contains all 9 essential amino acids and has a Protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score (PDCAAS) of 1, the highest possible. We import our whey from Canada.
SUNFLOWER, FLAXSEED & SESAME - Oils from this unique blend of vegetarian sources creates a balanced fatty acid profile ratio (Monounsaturated : polyunsaturated) of 1:2. These are important for normal metabolism. They ensure you have no deficiency symptoms including fatigue, poor memory or dry skin.
ISOMALTULOSE - Isomaltulose is a naturally occurring disaccharide synthesized from beets. It is half as sweet as sugar and offers sustained energy without the spikes that refined sugars are known for.
VITAMINS & MINERALS - As much as 22% of all enzymes require some vitamin or mineral to work properly and they are very important for preventing disease and healthy aging. Happy Ratio has every one of the 26 vitamins and minerals your body needs to thrive.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.